Manage My Rental Property
Southeastern Real Estate Group, Ltd. Co. has developed a comprehensive management program for all types of properties (Commercial, Multi-family, Condominium, Duplex, Retail, Single Family, etc.). We have always been successful at being able to modify our program to the specific needs of every client.
Southeastern Real Estate Group, Ltd. Co.– Property Management Division focuses its real estate activities exclusively to property supervision, administrative services and financial services for our clients. Our timely and competent service speaks for itself. The company’s aim is to provide professional property management services by closely working with the owners, residents, building owners and boards to develop short and long-term goals. It is important to us to assist the owners and to oversee the special areas to help increase the equitable ownership of your property by maintaining the common areas and the building. Through our network of preferred maintenance vendors and our state of the art software, ‘Rent Manager,’ we are truly able to revolutionize your current property management experience.
· Tenant Investigation- perform background/credit check prior to leasing
· Rent collection
· Monthly billing statements
· Monthly accounting reports per property
· Initiate mortgage payment
· Initiate tax payments & properly account for receipts
· Maintain insurance compliance and notify owner of renewals
· Property inspection on an as requested basis (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
· Complete communication/complaint log with regard to tenants/vendors
· Marketing vacant properties through Columbia Multiple Listing Service (Leasing commissions as negotiated with owner)
· Minor repairs subject to identified threshold allowance
· Major repairs (3-4 bids with references or Owner preferred vendors, collected and submitted for owner approval; owner makes final recommendation)
· Recording and processing work orders
· Routine property inspections of common areas
· 24 hour emergency on call service
· Oversee work provided by sub-contractors/service companies
· Work orders forwarded to vendors electronically
· Inspection of jobs performed, prior to payment
Our firm has recently acquired a new and state of the art software platform called ‘RentManger.’ The performance generated off this platform will truly revolutionize the property management industry. Below is a summary of just a few of the most notable benefits to this software.
I. Collect Rent Online
RentManager provides a variety of online payment options that allow your residents to pay rent 24/7 in convenient and secure ways. Options include E-Check, credit cards or Electronic Cash Payments - a built-in, complete payment platform for accepting rent online is a game changer for you and your residents.
II. Payments to Owners
Instead of the traditional process of printing and mailing checks to owners, we save time and money by paying owners via ECP. This sends owner payments with just a few clicks. Owners receive the funds directly in their bank account so they are paid much faster.
III. Built-in Resident Screening
No more faxing or double-entry between systems. With the “Screen Now” feature, screening results are displayed instantly in an easy-to-read, beautifully designed report. Screening reports also provide access to resident payment history from Experian RentBureau, criminal background reports, and eviction histories.
IV. Online Owner/Landlord Login
We are able to post owner statements to a convenient Owner Portal, allowing the owner to log on, 24 hours a day, to review our account. No more waiting for statements to know the financials for this month. Further, we are able to email work orders to our vendors and track maintenance requests online to resolve issues faster.
V. Rent Comparison
RentMatch is an easy to use, rent comparison tool that helps owners to quickly analyze their rental prices compared to other units of similar size and bedroom count in the same geographical area.
Become a Client?
If you are interested in becoming a client, fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. We look forward to serving you.